To make it easier for its enterprise clients to roll out mobile event apps, and to increase adoption of its platform throughout the enterprise, meetings app developer QuickMobile has expanded its services for multi-event users, it announced this week.
"Given the increasingly strategic role of mobile event apps, we recognize that many planning teams see the value in getting additional support," QuickMobile Vice President of Client Services Roohshan Divecha said in a statement. "The decision to go mobile is relatively easy to make, but delivering mobile technology is multifaceted and complex and sometimes the required resources at an organization are not always there to ensure success. Our new Professional Services offering fills this gap and sets up our customers for success with additional assistance and guidance from initial rollout of mobile apps across an organization, to content management, to educating attendees and staff before and during an event, to demonstrating ROI to stakeholders after the event."
QuickMobile's new enterprise offerings come in the form of a "Setup Services" package that includes:
• Brand Showcase: QuickMobile's design team ensures the mobile experience is optimized and on brand.
• Custom App Configuration: QuickMobile helps select and configure the most appropriate component set for each event, according to the event's objectives and participants' expectations.
• Content Management and Presentation: QuickMobile provides a single point of contact to verify and upload content, ensuring that all content is accurate and each app component is being fully utilized.
• Reduced Learning Curve: QuickMobile's training team delivers focused instruction for new users of the QuickMobile Platform content management system.
• Marketing Services: Guides and enablement programs for promoting apps before, during, and after the event, including both attendee and organizer tools and resources.
"We are constantly working to better support event organizers with value-added services," Divecha continued. "Our Setup package and other services were created in recognition of our clients' needs, and go far beyond current industry standards, particularly the benefit of additional resources to take the app from concept to completion. We are committed to helping all of our clients be successful with our technology and deliver the ultimate mobile experience for every event."
For a recap of last week's top stories, check out MeetingNews Minute: