The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) has published a new report that teaches exhibitors how to meet prospects at trade shows.
Titled “Approaching Prospects on the Exhibition Floor,” the report was authored by exhibit marketing expert Barry Siskind, who tells readers:
• Dos and don’ts for approaching potential customers;
• How to conduct demonstrations;
• How to handle a full booth;
• What to do during “quiet” times; and
• What to do leading up to the sales pitch.
Says CEIR Research Director Nancy Drapeau, “This report emphasizes how, in a short amount of time, the exhibitor can draw in a potential customer and smoothly transition into gathering information with ease and purpose.”
For a recap of last week's top stories, check out MeetingNews Minute:
> Watch More Videos