The Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA) has selected the slate of candidates for its 2011 Board of Directors, it announced yesterday. Pending approval by PCMA members, board nominees will take office effective Jan. 12, 2011.
PCMA's 2011 slate of officers, serving one-year terms, includes:
• Chairman: Susan R. Katz, Director of Corporate Events and Travel, True Value Company
• Immediate Past Chair: Kati S. Quigley, CMP, Director, Event Marketing, Microsoft Corp.
• Chair-Elect: Kent E. Allaway, CEM, CMP, Vice President, Meetings and Trade Shows, Produce Marketing Association
• Secretary-Treasurer: Johnnie C. White, CMP, Executive Director, Meetings and Educational Services, Cardiovascular Research Foundation
New nominees to PCMA's Board of Directors, serving three-year terms, include:
• Laurie Fitzgerald, CMP, Senior Meeting Manager, Allstate Insurance Company
• Christine M. Klein, CMP, Executive Director, Women's Dematologic Society
• Raymond J. Kopcinski, CMP, Director of Meeting Services, Million Dollar Round Table
• William F. Reed, CMP, Senior Vice President, Experient Inc.
• Ben Goedegebuure, Director of Sales, Scottish Exhibition + Conference Centre
• James E. Rooney, Executive Director, Massachusetts Convention Center Authority