The Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA) has made several new additions to its 2011-2012 board of directors, including Ann Pennino, exhibit manager at Praxair, as its new board chair, along with four new directors-at-large, it announced this month.
"The TSEA board has played a critical role in the expansion of association activities, including Face to Face Connections, TSEA's hosted buyer programs; the new Certified Manager of Exhibits program; and advocacy and education programs at Red Diamond Congress webinars," said TSEA Executive Director Margit Weisgal. "I am excited to continue this momentum with the caliber and experience of our 2011-2012 board."
TSEA's new active board members are:
• Bobbie Tracy, Senior Manager, Customer Event Marketing - Air & Trade Shows Business Development, The Boeing Company;
• Robin Gathman, Meetings and Convention Coordinator, PLANMECA USA, INC.; and
• Jessica Farlow, Trade Show Manager, White Wave Foods.
Rosemarie Libertelli, vice president of station operations at TWI Group, becomes TSEA's new allied director at large.
Along with Pennino, TSEA's executive committee members are:
• Andrew Dudek;
• Rick Rinderle of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.;
• Michael Rapp of Fujitsu Network Communications; and
• Patricia Sanders of ENSCO.
Other current TSEA active directors at large are Karen Jensen of CDW and Teri Nobbe of Hill-Rom. Finally, other current allied directors at large include Joel Federbush of Exhibit Surveys; Steve Moskal of Prairie Display/Chicago; and Dave Mihalik of ELITeXPO.