The Site International Foundation — the fundraising and research arm of the Society of Incentive Travel Executives, or Site — has named its 2014 Board of Trustees, including its new president, Kurt Paben, it announced last week.
“I am honored to be serving as Foundation president with such a distinguished group of executives representing all disciplines in the global travel and hospitality industry and am excited to work with them to continue the momentum from 2013,” said Paben, who is senior vice president of loyalty management company Aimia. “I also want to recognize and express our appreciation to the retiring Trustees for their tireless commitment and contributions to the success of the Foundation.”
Along with Paben, officers on the Site International Foundation’s executive committee are:
• Immediate Past President: Jane Schuldt, President, World Marketing Group Ltd.
• President Elect: Denise Dornfeld, President, North America, AlliedPRA
• Vice President: Rhea Stagner, Vice President, Supplier Relations, Sourcing and Proposal Development, Maritz Travel
• Vice President Finance: Jonathan Caplan, Divisional Director of Sales North America, Franchise Full Service, Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide
• Chief Staff Officer: Kevin Hinton, Site and Site International Foundation
Meanwhile, Foundation trustees are:
• Mark Andrew, Regional Vice President and General Manager, Fairmont Washington, D.C. Georgetown
• Carina Bauer, CEO, IMEX Group
• Mark Bondy, Partner and President, VIKTOR Incentives & Meetings
• John J. Iannini, Vice President, Meetings & Events America, Melia Hotels International
• Martin Lewis, Managing Director, CAT Publications
• Larry Luteran, Senior Vice President, Group Sales and Industry Relations, Hilton Worldwide
• Paul Miller, Managing Director, Spectra
• Bob Postins, Head of Events, Amway Europe Ltd.
• Michele Samoulides, Senior Manager, Microsoft Corp.
• Roger Tondeur, President, MCI Group
• Tina Weede, President, US Motivation
Said Site and Site International Foundation Chief Staff Officer Kevin Hinton: “I congratulate our new trustees and warmly welcome them at an exciting time of growth and opportunity for the Site International Foundation. 2013 was a year of great progress for our Foundation and 2014 is full of promise to continue delivering research, grants and education to Site chapters and members as well as to the broader industry and global business community.”