The Motivation Show has announced details of its 2009 hosted buyer program and preferred buyer program.
The two programs, for travel and merchandise buyers, respectively, will provide those who qualify with airfare, accommodations and conference registration, among other benefits, to The Motivation Show (IT&ME)
in Chicago on Sept. 29-Oct. 1.
The Hosted Buyer Program is for active buyers of meeting, incentive, conference, convention or other group travel programs, defined as corporate end-buyers, incentive and meeting planners, and other travel resellers. The Preferred Buyer Program is for qualified buyers of merchandise incentives and recognition awards, promotional products, gift cards and business gifts. Applicants will be required to provide information on their purchasing authority, annual budget, previous programs, and potential for future business. A limited number of slots are available to qualifying buyers in each category.
Hosted Buyers are required to make and attend a total of eight pre-scheduled, 30-minute appointments with program sponsors on Tuesday, Sept. 29 and Weds., Sept. 30.
The application deadline is July 30.
In exchange, hosted buyers will receive:
• Local transfers between airport, official hotels and McCormick Place.
• Complimentary hotel accommodations for two (2) nights.
• Complimentary exhibit hall registration for all three days.
• Complimentary full-conference registration to attend all education sessions of their choice.
• Access to the exclusive Hosted Buyer Lounge on the exhibit floor providing refreshments and Internet access.
• Access to hospitality functions and networking events sponsored by participating organizations.
Qualified applicants who do not receive Hosted Buyer status will receive complimentary exhibit hall registration (a $20 value) and a 50-percent discount off of the Full-Conference registration (a $145 value) upon notification.
for the Hosted Buyer Program (Travel). For questions, contact John Udell, Hosted Buyer Program Director, at [email protected]
or call 212-986-1885.
for the Preferred Buyer Program (Merchandise/Gift Cards). For questions, contact Kim Lebel, Preferred Buyer Program Director, at [email protected]
or call 630-929-7937.Source: Incentive Magazine