The Healthcare Convention & Exhibitors Association (HCEA) has named its 2011-2012 board of directors, including Peggy Furman of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. as its 2011-2012 board president, it announced yesterday.
In addition to Furman, HCEA named Susan Huff of Medtronic Inc. its president elect; Betsy Wadas of Genentech its vice president; Susan Weatherbee of Boston Scientific its treasurer; Janie Ward of Abbott its secretary; and Karen Kingston of Braun Medical Inc. its immediate past president.
The association's 2011-2013 directors are:
• Randy Bauler, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses
• Diane Benson, GE Healthcare
• Sheree Budrecki, Bristol-Myers Squibb
• Anna Mosback, Covidien
• Karen Prieto, Forest Laboratories Inc.
• Michael Seymour, 3D Exhibits.
The association's 2011-2012 directors are:
• Christine Farmer, Sanofi
• Carol Fields, Edwards Lifesciences
• Kimberly Foley, Philips Healthcare
• James Vachon, Millennium Pharmaceuticals
The association's 2011-2012 appointed directors are:
• Michelle Turenne, American Thoracic Society
• Patricia Whitaker, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
• Jeremy Williams, PHOTOSOUND