Event management firm Experient has released a new, enhanced version of the Hotel Partner Portal, its event housing management tool for hoteliers, it announced yesterday.
First introduced in 2008, the Hotel Partner Portal was designed to run simple reports and retrieve rooming lists. Its latest incarnation, however, gives hoteliers numerous additional features, including the ability to:
• Add and edit their own hotel information, including photos, amenities and descriptions
• Access a secure site that houses all partnership documents;
• Communicate event and hotel information through an online message center;
• Link quickly to event information and their dedicated Experient Housing Specialist; and
• Post final pick-up information for select audiences.
“The upgrades Experient made to their Hotel Partner Portal has made our relationship more transparent and more productive,” Experient customer Kathleen Sullivan, director of sales and marketing for the Crowne Plaza Hotel Seattle, said in a statement. “It has already proven to be a smarter and more efficient system for me and my team.”
For a recap of last week's top stories, check out MeetingNews Minute:
> Watch More Videos