The Quad Cities—comprised of Davenport and Bettendorf, Iowa, and Rock Island and Moline/East Moline, Ill.—has introduced a new incentive program for meeting planners.
If a planner books a meeting through the Quad Cities Convention & Visitors Bureau by Dec. 31, 2010, he or she will save 4 percent off the master room bill.
Plus: Planners booking 50 nights on peak with a two-night minimum can choose one incentive, planners booking 100 nights on peak two incentives, and planners booking 200 nights on peak three incentives. Incentives include:
• One complimentary room night for every 25 consumed
• One free upgrade to a suite
• One a.m. or p.m. beverage break
• Free onsite registration staff
• Free Loop bus transportation tickets for attendees
For more information, or to book, call 1-800-747-7800 or visit www.visitquadcities.com