The Ritz-Carlton Chicago, a Four Seasons Hotel, has introduced a new meeting package, "The Meeting Stimulus Package," designed to enhance meetings taking place during the economic downturn.
Available for meetings of at least 20 attendees taking place through Dec. 31, 2009, the package costs $95 per person and includes:
• A 25-minute neck massage for the meeting planner
• Breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks
• An amenity kit that includes pens, name badges, laptop security locks and other office supplies
• An audio/visual package that includes an LCD and tripod screen
• Complimentary meeting room rental
• A lobby ambassador to assist attendees
• Complimentary box handling for up to five shipped boxes in advance of the meeting
For more information, or to book, call 1-312-573-5180.