The Renaissance Hotels of New Orleans have announced a new "Pick FIVE" menu of customized meeting options for groups holding events in the Big Easy this fall.
Valid through Dec. 20, 2008, at both the Renaissance Arts Hotel and the Renaissance Pere Marquette, the menu features a variety of discounts and perks from which planners can pick and choose five. Among them:
• Free Internet access in guestrooms ($1,495 value)
• Free in-room domestic long distance calls (normally priced at $1.50 per call)
• One complimentary morning coffee break ($750 value)
• One complimentary afternoon coffee break ($750 value)
• One complimentary meeting room (savings of up to $900)
• One staff room for $69 per 50 rooms booked
• 10 percent off printed banquet menus
• One complimentary room per 40 room nights booked
• 20 percent off on in-house audiovisual needs
• No attrition
• Double Marriott Rewards points
For planners who have a hard time choosing five, the Renaissance hotels are offering a one-pick option of 10 percent off the master account.
The 272-room Renaissance Pere Marquette is located on the edge of the French Quarter and features over 6,500 square feet of meeting space, including nine separate meeting rooms. The 217-room Renaissance Arts Hotel, meanwhile, is located in the heart of New Orleans' Arts District, where it offers 5,000 square feet of event space, also in the form of nine meeting rooms.
For more information on the Pick FIVE promotion, planners may either call the Renaissance Hotels of New Orleans group sales department at 1-504-412-2572 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.