In celebration of winter, the 135-room Otesaga Resort Hotel in Cooperstown, N.Y., west of Albany, has introduced a "Winter Meeting" Package that grants groups exclusive, private access to the seasonal hotel during the winter months.
Available through April 1, 2009, to groups that book at least 60 guest rooms, the Winter Meeting Package includes:
• Deluxe accommodations, starting at $225 single occupancy
• Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
• One complimentary coffee break daily
• Complimentary standard audio/visual equipment
• Complimentary meeting room rental
• Four suite upgrades
• Cross-country skiing and ice skating
Closed to the public from November through April, the Otesaga Resort Hotel can accommodate groups of up to 350 attendees in over 13,000 square feet of meeting space that includes the 2,625-square-foot Main Dining Room and the 2,600-square-foot Main Ballroom. Opened in 1909, the resort is celebrating its centennial in April.
For more information about the Otesaga Resort Hotel, or to book a meeting, visit www.otesaga.com