Three Marriott Hotels of New Orleans are giving meeting planners three more reasons to choose the Big Easy when booking a meeting and it won't break the bank. The properties are offering meeting attendees a fun and authentic taste of the city by supplying vouchers to well-known N'awlins restaurants, tickets to sip on some traditional Nola cocktails, all-day streetcar passes, free hotel stays and more. Valid for meetings between June 1 and December 31, 2008, the offers include:
* At the New Orleans Marriott, located in the French Quarter and steps from the Central Business District, meeting planners and guests will enjoy an extra night free when booking three consecutive nights.
* The JW Marriott New Orleans, located in the heart of the Central Business District and on the edge of the French Quarter, is offering meeting planners one $500 gift certificate to either the legendary Commander's Palace, where Emeril got his start, or Pat O'Brien's, home of the infamous Hurricane Cocktail.
* The Marriott at the Convention Center, located in the Arts and Warehouse District directly across the street from the New Orleans Morial Convention Center and the Port of New Orleans, is offering meeting planners and attendees a choice of two of the following:
· A ticket to the Aquarium of the Americas
· A ticket to the Audubon Zoo
· A voucher for an original Pat O'Brien's hurricane
· A voucher for an order of Café Du Monde beignets and café au lait
· An all-day streetcar pass
For more information log onto www.bigeasygroup.com, www.neworleans.marriott.com or call each hotel's Group Sales department directly:
New Orleans Marriott: 504-553-5520
JW Marriott New Orleans: 504-525-6500
New Orleans Marriott at the Convention Center: 504-613-2840