The Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau (GMCVB) has launched a new incentive program designed to encourage association meeting planners to book their conventions in Miami by the end of 2010.
Called MIA-ROI (Return on Inspiration), the promotion provides credits, reduced hotel rates and other perks for associations and their members to encourage meeting attendance, as well as pre- and post-meeting travel.
Program highlights include:
• Discounted hotel rates for association members who extend their Miami stay
• A $2 per room per night credit from pre- and post-meeting rooms sold
• Distribution of the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce's INcard, which is good for discounts at restaurants, shops, museums, attractions and more
• VIP status for individual travelers at participating hotels
• Increased GMCVB resources to support attendance building and event marketing
For more information, visit www.MiamiMeetings.com