The 7,000-acre Horseshoe Bay Resort, located in Texas Hill Country northwest of Austin, Texas, is letting event planners choose their own rewards when they book their next meeting there.
Specifically, when planners book a meeting with 100 or more room nights by Dec. 31, 2008, they can choose from among the following rewards and upgrades:
• One new Apple iPod Touch
• A $300 credit to their master account
• A 15 percent discount on all in-house audio/visual
• One complimentary room for every 25 to 30 rooms utilized per night
• One suite upgrade
• A 10 percent discount on all food and beverage
• Double Marriott Rewards points
For any group arriving Sunday through Tuesday before Aug. 26, the resort is also offering a special room rate of $147 per night. What's more, as an alternative to the aforementioned rewards, it's offering up to 1 million Marriott Rewards Points for planners who book and actualize a meeting prior to Dec. 31, 2008; 250 room nights are worth 250,000 points, 500 room nights 500,000 points and 1,000 room nights 1 million points.
For more information, visit www.hsbresort.com
or call 1-830-598-7880.