In light of the global economic climate, the Fairmont Chicago has introduced a "Fiscally-Responsible Meeting Stimulus Plan" for budget-conscious meeting planners.
Available to groups who book at least 25 room nights by June 30, 2009, for meetings taking place before Dec. 31, 2009, the package includes a choice of incentives—four for groups with a main arrival on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday; three for groups with a main arrival on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday—from the following list:
• Guaranteed lowest Fairmont Friends and Family Rate
• One complimentary guest room per 35 paid room nights
• One Parkview Suite upgrade at group rate for every 50 paid rooms
• Complimentary Internet access in paid guest rooms
• Complimentary morning or afternoon coffee break
• Complimentary welcome reception
• Attrition fees at 50 percent
• A 20 percent discount on audio/visual services
• Staff rate at 50 percent off group rate
In addition, groups booking a 2009 meeting prior to May 1, 2009, will receive $300 worth of spa gift certificates for every 100 rooms booked, or $150 worth of spa gift certificates for booking between 25 and 99 rooms.
"As the only city-center hotel that can accommodate groups of 1,000 or more in an upscale environment, the Fairmont Chicago is by far the best destination for any type of meeting or convention," General Manager Andre Zotoff said in a statement. "The 'Fiscally-Responsible Meeting Stimulus Plan' is an excellent way for meeting planners to deliver superior meetings and events while still watching their bottom line."
Having recently undergone a $50 million renovation, the Fairmont Chicago offers 62,000 square feet of meeting and event space, along with 692 guest rooms and an 11,000-square-foot spa.
For more information, or to book, call 1-312-565-8000 or visit www.fairmontmeetings.com/chicago