In order to help meeting planners cope with the down economy, the Eaglewood Resort and Spa in Itasca, Ill., has introduced an Economic Stimulus package.
Available to groups that book at least 25 room nights by March 30, 2009—for meetings taking place during select dates prior to Dec. 31, 2009—the package includes:
• One complimentary guest room for every 50 paid room nights
• One suite upgrade at the group rate for every 50 paid room nights
• One staff guest room at 50 percent off of the group rate with a minimum of 50 paid room nights
• Complimentary high-speed Internet access in guest rooms
• 50 percent off all spa services and free golf for all attendees
• Relaxed group attrition clause
The Eaglewood Resort & Spa has over 37,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and 295 guest rooms.
For more information, or to book, visit www.eaglewoodresort.com