Doubletree Hotels has announced a new incentive program for meeting planners at 190 participating hotels across North America. Known as the "Meetings by Doubletree" package, it features an all-inclusive package of meeting premiums that's available to customers who book a block of more than 25 guestrooms on their peak event night.
"Even with the challenges of today's business climate, organizations and groups are looking for clever, efficient ways to conduct those important executive meetings, conferences and training sessions," Mike Williams, Doubletree's vice president of brand performance and sales, said in a statement. "The need to meet, plan and train face-to-face is still just as important as ever. The new Meetings by Doubletree program simply offers our customers added incentive to check into our brand's three million square feet of superior event and meeting space and fine accommodations in some of the most sought-after business and leisure destinations around the world."
Specifically, the Meetings by Doubletree package includes:
• Complimentary meeting room with minimum 26-room block on peak nights
• Complimentary high-speed Internet connection in designated meeting room with minimum 26-room block
• A dedicated event services manager at each hotel
• Flexible food and beverage options
• Access to exclusive online event planning tools such as Doubletree's Guest List Manager and its Personalized Group Web Pages
• Double event planner bonus points for Hilton HHonors Guest Loyalty Program members who book and actualize meetings by Dec. 31
Doubletree hotels can accommodate small to medium-sized groups of between 10 and 150 people, with an average of between 5,000 and 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space at every Doubletree hotel. More than 30 Doubletree hotels that are part of the Doubletree Convention Collection can accommodate as many as 1,000 people in meeting facilities that range from 30,000 to 60,000 square feet.
For more information on Meetings by Doubletree, including a list of participating hotels, visit www.doubletree.com/doubletreemeetings