Now that the Food Network has profiled everything from chili cook-offs to Gilroy's Garlic Festival you probably think you've seen it all when it comes to food festivals. Well, think again! These 10 festivals are guaranteed fun, and we've even included a story from SuccessfulMeetings.com to help you get started planning.
1. Biscuit Festival: Knoxville, TN 3 Days in Knoxville
2. Loaf 'N Jug Chile & Frijoles Festival: Pueblo, CO
3. Dudie Burger Festival: Tupelo, MS Convention Hotel Coming to Mississippi?
4. Barbecue Festival: Lexington, NC
5. RC and Moonpie Festival: Shelbyville, TN Tennessee Hotel Buys Farm
6. Happy Harry's Rib Fest: Fargo, NDHow to Locate Wellness
7. Soul Food Cook-Off: Muskogee, OK
8. Gingerbread House Festival: Provo, UTUtah Update
9. Oregon Truffle Festival: Eugene, ORWhat's New in the Pacific Northwest?
10. Tomato Festival: Newark, OHLe Meridien Plans Columbus DebutSource: Livability.com