The Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE) has named its 2016 International Board of Directors, which reflects the organization's global diversity with officers and directors from around the world, it announced
Rajeev Kohli, joint managing director of New Delhi, India-based Creative Travel Pvt. Ltd., has been named president and is the first board president from Asia in SITE's history.
"I am honored and humbled to serve with a board comprised of such a strong and diverse group of global incentive travel leaders," Kohli said in a statement. "I look forward to working closely with board members and chapter leaders around the world to build on the progress achieved in 2015 to grow SITE's membership and strengthen the incentive travel industry worldwide."
Along with Kohli, the members of Site's 2016 International Board of Directors are:• Immediate Past President:
Rhonda Brewer, CIS, Vice President, Sales, Maritz Travel Company, Fenton, MO, USA
Aoife Delaney, CIS, Director of Global Sales, Ovation Global DMC, Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
• Vice-President, Business Development:
Philip Eidsvold, CIS, Account Director, AIMIA, Minneapolis, MN, USA
• Vice-President, Finance:
Annamaria Ruffini, CIS, CMP, President and CEO, Events In & Out S.R.L., Rome, Italy
Julia Trejo, CIS, CMP, Director of Special Projects, Terramar Destinations, Panama City, Panama
• Jacqueline Goldy, CIS, Vice President- Incentive Sales, MGM Resorts International, Englewood, CO, USA
• Daryl Keywood, CIS, Managing Director and CEO, Walthers DMC, Douglasdale, GT, South Africa
• Olga Navarro, CIS, Executive Director, ITB DMC, Barcelona, Spain
• Jonathan Richards, CIS, Sales Manager - North America & Europe, Corporate Gifts Division, Maui Jim Sunglasses & Zeal Optics, Grand Prairie, TX, USA
• Alicia Yao, CIS General Manager, IME Consulting Co., Ltd., Beijing, China
• Jennifer Glynn, CIS Managing Partner, Meeting Encore Ltd., Port Hope, Ontario, Canada
• Eda Ozden, Director, Business Development, MEP Destination Business Solutions, Istanbul, TurkeyMeetingNews Minute is now 30 Seconds to Smart. Up your meetings-industry IQ now!