Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP), the trade association for meeting professionals in the financial services industry, has named its 2013 board of directors, it announced last week.
New to the board are:
• Marla Hannigan, Meeting and Event Manager, Mutual of Omaha
• Jeff Leggett, Conference/Incentive Planner, Co-operators Insurance (Kingston
• Caryn Taylor-Lucia, Director, Event Marketing
, SEI (Oaks, Pa.); and
• Shelia Cleary, 2nd Vice President, Recognition and Conferences, National Life Group, (Montpelier, Vt.).
Hannigan, Leggett and Taylor-Lucia will serve three-year terms while Cleary will serve a one-year term.
Continuing on the board are:
• Kelli Livers, Director, Travel & Administrative Services, Forethought Financial Group (Houston
• Jana Stern, Director, Conventions & Conference Planning, ING (Minneapolis
• Eldon Gale, Director, Meeting & Event Management, Nationwide Insurance (Columbus
• Lindsay Maloni, Senior Conference Planner, MetLife (Boston
• Koleen Roach, Director, Meetings & Conference Management, Securian Financial Group (St. Paul, Minn.); and
• Steve Bova, FICP Executive Director (Chicago
Livers was elected 2013 FICP chair and Stern FICP chair-elect and treasurer.