Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP), the trade association for meeting professionals in the financial services industry, has named its 2013 board of directors, it announced last week.For a recap of last week's top stories, check out MeetingNews Minute:
New to the board are:
• Marla Hannigan, Meeting and Event Manager, Mutual of Omaha (Omaha, Neb.);
• Jeff Leggett, Conference/Incentive Planner, Co-operators Insurance (Kingston, Ont.);
• Caryn Taylor-Lucia, Director, Event Marketing, SEI (Oaks, Pa.); and
• Shelia Cleary, 2nd Vice President, Recognition and Conferences, National Life Group, (Montpelier, Vt.).
Hannigan, Leggett and Taylor-Lucia will serve three-year terms while Cleary will serve a one-year term.
Continuing on the board are:
• Kelli Livers, Director, Travel & Administrative Services, Forethought Financial Group (Houston);
• Jana Stern, Director, Conventions & Conference Planning, ING (Minneapolis);
• Eldon Gale, Director, Meeting & Event Management, Nationwide Insurance (Columbus, Ohio);
• Lindsay Maloni, Senior Conference Planner, MetLife (Boston);
• Koleen Roach, Director, Meetings & Conference Management, Securian Financial Group (St. Paul, Minn.); and
• Steve Bova, FICP Executive Director (Chicago)
Livers was elected 2013 FICP chair and Stern FICP chair-elect and treasurer.
> Watch More Videos